- Access to content or services for which data are requested. Without prejudice to the above, Alarde may require that Users provide certain personal data, primarily their given name, surnames, email address, company name, professional occupation and professional contact, in order to access certain information or use certain Website content or services. In these cases, Alarde will provide Users with the necessary information before processing their data.
Alarde, with business office at C/ Claudio Coello 91 28006, Madrid (Spain), controls the processing of the data that are collected or generated as a result of Users accessing, using and browsing the Website, and the monitoring of the use of the Website.
Purposes of processing
- improve the Website, its management and its security,
- conduct studies to analyse the relevance and use of the Website, including by way of anonymised information, and
- when permitted under applicable law, inform Users regarding legal current affairs via publications, seminars and other initiatives.
Alarde and its offices across the world form an international firm with international activities that may entail international data transfers, some of which may be to countries that do not afford a level of data protection equivalent to that within the EU. When any of our services or IT systems providers are located outside of the EU, Alarde adopts all the necessary safeguards in accordance with the law to ensure proper data management.
Legal basis and retention
- Users voluntarily accessing and browsing the Website,
- Users requesting information or certain content or services,
- Alarde complying with its legal obligations,
- Alarde’s legitimate interest in improving the Website and its security, and in conducting studies and analyses regarding the operation and use of the Website, and
- Alarde sending information and news on legal current affairs to Users who have given their consent to the same or when it is in Alarde’s legitimate interest to do so.
Data will be retained for as long as there are contractual obligations deriving from services or content requested by Users and subsequently until the expiration of legal, contractual or professional responsibilities that require they be stored (e.g. until the expiration of responsibility deriving from data protection or cybersecurity regulations). In the case of data that are processed in order to send information regarding legal current affairs, they may be stored as long as Users do not object to receiving information via any of the various free-of-charge and straightforward means that are made available to them for doing so.
Rights of Users
Users may exercise their right of access, rights to rectification, erasure, object, restriction of processing and data portability, when applicable, with respect to the processing for which Alarde is the controller, by sending a written request to Alarde’s data protection officer at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, providing evidence of their identity. They may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).